Auto suggestion of RPM names in content view filter is not working
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1350178
Description of problem: Auto Suggestion of RPM names in content view filter is not working.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a content view and add few repositories.
2. Publish/Promote content view
3. Select content view click on drag down option in yum content tab and select filters.
4. Click on +New Filter to create a new filter.
5. Type name, Content type "Package", Inclusion Type "Include or Exclude" and click on save.
6. Now click on filter and under RPM name start typing any package name no auto suggest drag down option of RPM names you will get.
Actual results: Auto suggestion of RPM names are not listed.
Expected results: Should get list of auto suggest RPM name's.
Additional info: This function was working in satellite 6.1. Please check the attached screenshot of satellite 6.1 and satellite 6.2.
fixes #15822 - cv package filter autocomplete failure
This change is needed to properly support auto-complete
of package names when creating a content view package
filter rule. Without this change, RAILS only recognizes
the last repoid that is passed in from the UI.
query params before:
query params after: