Log X-Request-ID by default
The default log configuration of the smart proxy should log the contents of the X-Request-ID header if it's set, which will help debugging as Foreman (or other users) can set it when making requests. This will make it easier to search logs for relevant entries.
Foreman does something similar (but with the session ID) since #15863.
- Related to Feature #10982: Add logging to smart proxy requests (ProxyAPI) added
- Has duplicate Feature #15877: Print session/request id in foreman-proxy logs added
Make sure this gets recorded in structured format in logger buffer as well, so we can easily pull out logs (e.g. errors) via the API and show them.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dmitri Dolguikh
- Target version set to 1.3.2
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/475 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 189
- Related to Bug #18115: Smart proxy - 1.14 - Windows - uninitialized constant error added
Also available in: Atom