Add a new endpoint to get ENC values of a host
I'm trying to get all host parameters via API as we can get using UI YAML button, which calls to /hosts/<fqdn>/externalNodes?name=<fqdn>. Need an endpoint for this.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3695 added
Bryan, you can get all the parameters of a host at api/v2/hosts/$FQDN/ - the key is 'all_parameters'. Alternatively you can use precisely the externalNodes endpoint you mentioned - what's the use case for this? It seems like adding it to the API is duplicating an endpoint.
- Bugzilla link set to 1362372
- Has duplicate Feature #13973: Add Support to get Host YAML output from CLI and API. added
- Blocks Bug #16423: Hammer should provide commands for showing host's ENC YAML added
- Target version set to 1.5.0
- Assignee set to Ondřej Pražák
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3907 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 189
Also available in: Atom