Repository > Details: "Last Synced" for an unsynced repo looks silly.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244228
Description of problem:
When user views details of an unsynced repo, it reads awkwardly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new product
2. Within your new product, create a new puppet repo
3. View the details tab of said repo
Last Sync Ago ( Local Time)
"Never synced" or something that makes more sense.
fixes #15933 - ui - update to repo Last Sync
Minor update to the 'Last Sync' info shown on repository details.
- If repo hasn't been synced, show 'Not Synced'
- If repo sync is in progress, show ''. In this case, Sync State
gives user link to the sync task
- If repo sync has completed, show the information prior to this
change (e.g. '17 minutes Ago (2016-08-01 15:00:13 UTC Local Time)')