Backslashes added to overrriden params when changing environments within host edit
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
How to reproduce:
- Edit a host.
- Go to params and override any(tried hashes and arrays)
- Change host environment
- Overriden param will show with backslashes and \r\n for line breaks.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Foreman add backslashes to overrriden params when changing environments withing edit screen. to Backslashes added to overrriden params when changing environments within host edit
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Smart Variables
I'd recommend re-testing with 1.12.1 if you can, there were a couple of fixes in that release (and possibly 1.12.0 itself) that may be applicable.