Backslashes added to overrriden params when changing environments within host edit
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
How to reproduce:
- Edit a host.
- Go to params and override any(tried hashes and arrays)
- Change host environment
- Overriden param will show with backslashes and \r\n for line breaks.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Foreman add backslashes to overrriden params when changing environments withing edit screen. to Backslashes added to overrriden params when changing environments within host edit
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Parameters
I'd recommend re-testing with 1.12.1 if you can, there were a couple of fixes in that release (and possibly 1.12.0 itself) that may be applicable.
#2 Updated by Alejandro Falcon over 6 years ago
I've tested with 1.12.2 and still getting the same problem.
#3 Updated by Ori Rabin over 5 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1506814
#4 Updated by Ori Rabin over 5 years ago
- Target version set to 233
- Assignee set to Ori Rabin
- Status changed from New to Assigned
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5126 added
#6 Updated by Ori Rabin about 5 years ago
- Related to Bug #22088: edit hostgroup form reloads parameters on environment change added
#7 Updated by Marek Hulán about 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 330
#8 Updated by Ori Rabin about 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 265e1d987cca82b2226d7e40ebd1c58a5b5a452b.
#9 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 4 years ago
- Related to Refactor #24951: No local variable `host` exists. added
Fixes #15984 - Avoid escaping overridden parameters (#5126)