Hammer : The puppet default field for sc-param matcher is not displayed
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1357864
Description of problem:
Hammer is not displaying the puppet default is used for sc-param's matcher or not in 'sc-param info'.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sat 6.2 Snap 20.2 GA
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a matcher for sc-param.
2. Enter some 'value' for matcher and also check puppet default for that matcher.
3. Submit the sc-param.
4. Hammer info that sc-param and its matchers.
It doesnt displays any field for matcher showing whether its using puppet default or not.
hammer info should display both the given value as well as field for puppet default showing true or false.
#5 Updated by Ori Rabin over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|d0055dcb66ba3d6dbf02bb0b7d7f83c323593bc5.