Strange behaviour on "Red Hat Subscription" tab.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1366189
Description of problem:
The hyperlink under "Red Hat Subscription" tab is broken.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new organization or install a new satellite.
2. Do not import manifest
3. Content > Red Hat repositories.
4. As we have not imported manifest, the page will display a message "No Red Hat products currently exist, please import a manifest here to receive Red Hat content."
5. If you look closely, you will notice that the word "here" is a hyperlink which should take the user on "Manage Manifest" page.
6. Click on hyperlink, and it will take you on "https://<Satellite FQDN>/subscriptions"
7. You will notice the page is blank.
Link takes the user on "https://<Satellite FQDN>/subscriptions". And the page remains blank.
The hyperlink should take the user on "https://<Satellite FQDN>/subscriptions/manifest/import" which is a"Manage Manifest" page.
This issue is not present on Satellite 6.1. It works as expected on satellite 6.1.
Please find attached screenshots for refrence.