The pulp does not generate correct repodata for content view, nor it copies all rpms of repository in content view directory
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1333773
Description of problem:
The content view shows 6000+ packages for RHEL 6 Server debuginfo repository but on client it shows only 4419 packages. On pulp published directory can see same count,
- ls -l /var/lib/pulp/published/yum/https/repos/SITS/test/CV_RHEL6_Testtest2/content/dist/rhel/server/6/6Server/x86_64/debug/ |wc -l
1. Reindexing repository which worked for my Satellite but did not work for customer. Below kcs I used,
2. I recreated all indexes and cleaned backend objects but no help.
3. Multiple times I cleaned yum cache on client but no help.
4. Executed Generated Applicability on client but no help.
5. There are no filters on content view and its just having RHEL 6 debuginfo repository.
6. I do not see any problems when publishing content view.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Try to get list of packages for RHEL 6 debuginfo using yum and its missing packages.
I think pulp fails to copy all rpms and repodata for RHEL 6 debuginfo repository and that's why package count is not matching.
The all packages in RHEL 6 debuginfo should be available for client system through yum.
http://foobar.gsslab.pnq.redhat.com/01621901/ has all customer data, including sosreport and task export.