Content View: Repository sync and content information are blank for a newly enabled repository
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1218392
Description of problem:
When a user goes to add a Red Hat repository to a content view, if that repository hasn't been synced, the Last Sync, Sync State and Content are all blank. In a previous version of Satellite 6 (6.0.8)
, the user would see information like: 'Not_synced' in 'Sync Status' and '0 Packages 0 Errata' in 'Content'
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to: Content -> Red Hat Repositories and enable a RH repository
2. Go to: Content -> Content Views, open a content view
3. Click Yum Content -> Repositories -> Add
Observe that the 'Last Sync', 'Sync State' and 'Content' cells for the new repository are all blank
In Sat6.0.8, user had feedback like 'Not Synced' and '0 Packages 0 Errata'
fixes #16265 - cv repos - indicate 'not synced'
Minor change to the content view repositories UI based
on user feedback to show 'Not Synced' and empty counts,
when a repository has not yet been synced.
#1 Updated by Justin Sherrill over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Content View: Repository sync and content information are blank for a newly enabled repository to Content View: Repository sync and content information are blank for a newly enabled repository
- Target version set to 126
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 114
- Difficulty set to trivial