Report filter does not work
debian squeeze package 0.4.2-1 installed
In "reports", the log filter does not work when attempting to display anything other than "all messages".
- Status changed from New to Need more information
can you provide an example of what is not working, and how should it work?
I'm not sure what else can be said other than the filter displayed in the reports section doesn't work. Anything other than "all messages" fails.
you mean that the auto completer does not work? (e.g. it does not suggest values?)
does the search work? e.g. if you manually input log ~ package or something like that?
1. From "Hosts," click on a host.
2. On the host properties page, click "Reports"
3. Click on a report that had an error.
4. Change the "Show Log Messages" dropdown to "Errors Only" or "Warnings Or Errors"
While the filter does show errors only, or warnings/errors, it also shows "info" reports. This may the intention of this function, though. I don't mind it.
That's a strange thing to "not mind" considering the purpose of a filter. I'd expect a selection of "Errors Only" to result in a page with only errors shown.
Thats exactly how it works for me, if I click on errors, then i only see errors.
- Status changed from Need more information to Feedback
Do still have the issue?
- Bugzilla link set to 1126938
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom