Report Smart/Proxy (Capsule) or Satellite server it has connected to
Description of problem:
We want the foreman-discovery image to report back on which proxy server or foreman server it has connected to. This is so we can use the fact within the discovery rule or kickstart template.
Easy to reproduce.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Load foreman discovery image.
2. Put in capsule/satellite server fqdn and facts.
3. Wait to load...
4. Check foreman for capsule/sat server fact
5. It doesn't exist!
Foreman discovery does not report which capsule/server it has connected to in order to obtain its kickstart
Discovery rules should be able to take into account the capsule/foreman server the client running foreman-discovery has connected to while it waits for its kickstart.
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman-discovery-image|a928c45645837965bf9001d9fc8cdd0e00ca9f43.