Taxonomy is detected too late during discovery
The problem is that on the host the set_taxonomy from facts is only done after the facts that set the interfaces is done. And in the set of the interfaces there is a check that validates that the host.location must be included in the subnet.location. This will ofcourse fail because the host.location is then still NULL.
- Project changed from Discovery to Foreman
- Category changed from Discovery plugin to Facts
This needs to be changed in core actually.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3816 added
- Target version set to 1.6.2
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 160
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 160 to 190
- Related to Refactor #15409: Refactor (puppet) facts out of host classes. added
- Related to Bug #26038: Puppet importer refactoring changed taxonomy flow added
Also available in: Atom