ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid exception when accessing Hosts->Operating systems with restricted access
When accessing Hosts->Operating systems using an account that can only access a subset of host groups an ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid exception is raised.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Brandon Weeks
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3863 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 160
Setting the release to 1.13.0 since I think this should get cherry-picked before release. Let me know if I'm doing it wrong Dominic.
- Related to Bug #12193: Deadlock occuring when creating host added
Since this only affects RoR < 4.2.7, I've patched sclo-ror42-rubygem-activerecord to fix the issue too. The update (-4) should be in the centos-sclo-sclo-testing repo within 24h.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 160 to 190
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 190 to 203
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Resolved
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) deleted (
Resolved in sclo-ror42, other installations with newer versions of Rails are unaffected.
Also available in: Atom