Unify common parameters permissions (global, os, domain)
We have separate resource type for global parameters configurable in Configure -> Global parameters and for Os, Domain, Org, Loc parameters which are configured in a given object form in Parameters tab. We should unify them under same resource type and make it possible to specify filters like
- "edit params only for domain example.com"
- "view params with name matching public_*"
- "view params in org ACME"
- Assignee set to Marek Hulán
- Target version changed from 115 to 1.5.0
- Target version changed from 1.5.0 to 1.4.2
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3984 added
- Target version changed from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 189
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #18722: Can't edit parameter after foreman update 1.13.4 to 1.14.1 added
Also available in: Atom