specifying request_timeout: -1 yields incorrect deprecation warning
The message is "Deprecated: to disable timeouts, please use nil instead of -1". For the yml file, though, "null" is the correct value to specify. Using "nil" will cause an error.
- Category set to Hammer core
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomáš Strachota
- Target version set to 1.5.0
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/264 added
- Target version changed from 1.5.0 to 1.4.2
- Target version changed from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4
- Target version changed from 1.4.4 to 1.10.1
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
The issue was resolved in apipie-bindings. I'm closing this ticket.
Also available in: Atom