content hosts show no info under "registered by"
Description of problem:
In past releases (e.g. Katello 2.4) when clicking on a content host and looking at the "registered by" column you could see what user registered it or what activation key was used to register it.
Now (Katello 3.0 and later) this column still exists but only does it show any info if an activation key registers the system.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. register a new client ( or look at your old clients) in the webui under content hosts
2. do not use an activation key
3. attach a sub
Actual results: registered by shows no info
Expected results: registered by should show information if its registered by an activation key or not.
#1 Updated by Brad Buckingham almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from content hosts show no info under "registered by" to content hosts show no info under "registered by"
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Brad Buckingham
- Target version set to 129
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 162