hammer content-view filter list is missing --organization parameter
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1378018
Description of problem:
When referencing CV by name as in:
hammer content-view filter list --content-view "Default Organization View"
it is necessary to specify also the org but the command does not allow that.
Tested on 6.3 snap:
- rpm -qa|grep hammer_cli_katello
Steps to Reproduce:
1. hammer content-view filter list --content-view "Default Organization View"
Error: Could not find organization. Some search options were missing, please see --help.
- the command's build_options needs to include organization options.
- it may be applicable for other filter commands where you can specify CV by name
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-katello|463c7d63acb0ae1901cbbc0d45ac189a1da16fb2.