EC2: When a compute resource is removed the hosts become broken
If you remove a compute resource before removing the hosts they become broken:
Failed to destroy a compute instance ec2-apenney01.sys.perimeterusa.com: undefined method `destroy_vm' for nil:NilClass
undefined method `capabilities' for nil:NilClass when you attempt to edit one.
#1 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 11 years ago
- Category set to Compute resources
- Assignee set to Ohad Levy
- Target version set to 1.0
#2 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ad824a4d58edc10448801d00e18a11c60142fcb7.
ensure that you can't delete a compute resource while its used - fixes #1683