[RFE] Allow all errata to be picked when applying to content-hosts.
1. Proposed title of this feature request
In the errata tab of content-hosts there should be a way to select all errata to be applied instead of having to keep scrolling down to find all of them.
2. What is the nature and description of the request?
When you have more than 20 errata to apply on a content-host you have to scroll down for more errata to become available to select. In some cases having to scroll down multiple times.
3. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements
To make it easier to select all the errata that need to be applied to content-hosts.
4. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional
Needs to be able to select all of the errata for a content-host and then be able to apply them.
5. For each functional requirement listed in question 5, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
By mass applying more than 20 errata without having to scroll down.
6. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat bugzilla?
There is a bug in Bugzilla https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=132721
7. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
#2 Updated by Sean O'Keeffe over 5 years ago
Downstream bug should be https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1327212