Non-admin user can not add or Remove Host Collection to or from Activation Key.
Description of problem:
When logging on with a non admin user with an role with all rights on Activation Key and Host Collections, it is not possible to Add or Remove Host Collections from Activation Keys. The add or remove button is not present.
Steps to Reproduce:
User logged on to Satellite webinterface with:
- No admin rights
- Role assigned with:
- create_activation_keys, edit_activation_keys, destroy_activation_keys, view_activation_keys permissions on Activation Keys
- view_host_collections, create_host_collections, edit_host_collections, destroy_host_collections on Host Collections
- Navigate to: Content --> Activation Keys --> Select existing Activation Key --> TAB Host Collections
- No Add or Remove button is visible to be able to add or remove host collections from the Activation Key,
No add or remove button.
webUI should provide add and remove button for non-admin user.
fixes #16997 - allow non-admin user to edit activation key
This change is specifically to allow a non-admin user to
add/remove host collections from an activation key.
Example filter permissions:
Activation Keys -> view_activation_keys, create_activation_keys,
Host Collections -> view_host_collections
#1 Updated by Brad Buckingham about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Non-admin user can not add or Remove Host Collection to or from Activation Key. to Non-admin user can not add or Remove Host Collection to or from Activation Key.
- Assignee set to Brad Buckingham
- Target version set to 133
- Difficulty set to easy