Preinstalled Katello-Agent does not properly identify required errata
Description of problem:
If katello-agent is installed on a client before it is registered to a Katello server it appears to be getting reports properly. However any Errata that may be needed by the client won't appear to be needed until goferd is restarted on the client.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a client that will need errata applied... (I used RHEL 7, and didn't update it.)
2. Install the required client rpms and Katello-agent on the client box.
3. Make sure Red Hat enterprise Linux server7 is synced on your Katello server.
4. Register the client to the Katello server and give it RHEL7 as a subscription.
5. See if it requires any errata, there will not be any.
6. Restart goferd on the client and check errata again.
When looking for required Errata there are none.
There should be required errata after subscribing the client to RHEL7.