hammer csv can't import activation keys with multiple guest vdc subscriptions
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1374072
Description of problem:
When attempting to re-import an activation key that has multiple guest vdc subscriptions attached, you are presented with the following error:
Error: Too many subscriptions match 'Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Virtual Datacenters, Premium'
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup virt-who with at least one hypervisor
2. Add the guest subscriptions provided by each of the hypervisors.
3. Export the activation key(s) using hammer csv
4. re-import the activation key(s) using hammer csv
Error message above is shown and unable to progress further.
The tool is able to correctly handle the multiple vdc guest subscriptions.
Updated by Thomas McKay about 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-csv|afc8539ff97b509679e86c28f045d1a340d408b2.