hammer csv can't import activation keys with multiple guest vdc subscriptions
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1374072
Description of problem:
When attempting to re-import an activation key that has multiple guest vdc subscriptions attached, you are presented with the following error:
Error: Too many subscriptions match 'Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Virtual Datacenters, Premium'
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup virt-who with at least one hypervisor
2. Add the guest subscriptions provided by each of the hypervisors.
3. Export the activation key(s) using hammer csv
4. re-import the activation key(s) using hammer csv
Error message above is shown and unable to progress further.
The tool is able to correctly handle the multiple vdc guest subscriptions.
#8 Updated by Thomas McKay over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-csv|afc8539ff97b509679e86c28f045d1a340d408b2.