Remove pulp_docker_registry_port from Settings and move to katello.yaml SETTINGS
Instead of specifying in the Settings page, it is more appropriate to set in the katello.yaml file since altering this value would require other configuration changes.
- Copied from Bug #17112: As a user, I want to set crane's registry port in katello.yaml file via the installer added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 114
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 114 to 349
- Status changed from Assigned to New
Once the docker v2 api works, should the port be removed entirely?
- Target version changed from Katello 3.8.0 to Katello 3.9.0
- Triaged set to No
- Target version changed from Katello 3.9.0 to Katello Backlog
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom