[RFE] Clients should report what services require restarting after an update
After pkgs are updated the server needs to be rebooted/services restarted. I would be great if we report this data back to the katello server & be able to restart them using Remote Execution.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/6438 added
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello-agent/pull/38 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 188
- Status changed from Closed to Assigned
Moving this back to assigned, as packaging PR is still needed.
- Related to Bug #17359: tracer upload yum plugin should look at all pkgs added
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello-packaging/pull/318 added
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Also available in: Atom