smart-proxy-openscap-send with additional features - alert if file corrupt
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1332702
Description of problem: After normal cron execution, the script smart-proxy-openscap-send in the Satellite server leave some files in the spool directory (the ones that coannot be uploaded), so the workaround should be rerun the command or check what file is corrupt.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure openscap
2. Configure client, and force a new generation / send report
3. Corrupt report file in /var/spool/foreman-proxy/openscap/arf/* with 'fallocate -l 2 -p reportfile'
4. execute the script smart-proxy-openscap-send
Some files in the directory /var/spool/foreman-proxy/openscap/arf/* will not be processed and the admin will not be notified about it.
Any kind of notification that not all reports from spool were uploaded.
#7 Updated by Ondřej Pražák over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_openscap|1e596e42de8e656c8a9108a6ffe1096a322789c2.