currently its not possible to use the __ function within webpack code.
While its possible to use the function on a browser (which loads the function via the asset pipeline), its not possible to execute tests against code that uses that (as its not defined).
Another point to ensure is that new strings that are introduced within webpack ES6 code are extracted.
- Category set to Internationalization
- Related to Bug #18213: Strings are not extracted from webpack folders. added
- Assignee set to Amir Fefer
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5342 added
- Target version set to 1.20.0
- Fixed in Releases 1.20.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Related to Bug #25135: use i18n from webpack added
Also available in: Atom