Searches on `parameters` with "!=" does not work as expected
Description of problem:
Host parameters search does not return expected results when using the "!=" operator.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a global parameter 'myparam' with value "1".
2. Override the parameter on one host with value "2".
3. Search for hosts matching "params.myparam != 0"
Only the overriden host is displayed.
All hosts are displayed.
- Target version changed from 1.15.6 to 1.15.1
- Target version changed from 1.15.1 to 1.15.6
- Assignee set to Dominik Hlavac Duran
- Target version changed from 1.15.6 to 115
- Related to Bug #16565: Searches with global parameters and overrides returning incorrect results added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4323 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4324 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 209
Also available in: Atom