Publish a CV with a puppet module raising NoMethodError with locations disabled
Description of problem:
Locations are disabled in satellite-answers.yaml(locations_enabled: false)
Not able to publish a Content-View with a puppet module.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup a satellite server with location disabled
2. Create and publish content-view.
Exception raised. Request completed with 500 error.
2016-10-26 07:57:06 [foreman-tasks/action] [E] undefined method `id' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
Content-view should be published.
From customer : Attached production.log(filename: errors.log)
#2 Updated by Justin Sherrill over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Publish a CV with a puppet module raising NoMethodError to Publish a CV with a puppet module raising NoMethodError with locations disabled
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 114
changing this to a feature, we we've never supported with locations disabled. Other stuff may be broken.