hammer os: unify --description vs. --title for its subcommands
Description of problem:
Upon os creation we refer to an entity as '--description' and then upon os update/info/deletion we refer to the very same entity as '--title'
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. # hammer os create --name RedHat --description 'RHEL Server 7.3' --major 7 --minor 3 --media 'Internal RHEL'
2. # hammer os update --title 'RHEL Server 7.3' --media 'Internal RHEL'
3. # hammer os info --title 'RHEL Server 7.3'
4. # hammer os delete --title 'RHEL Server 7.3'
create expects --description VS. update/info/delete expect --title
all subcommands expects the same (preferably --title as --description is only one exception to the rule)
- Keep --title everywhere, no --description
- Update command would need to have --new-title
#13 Updated by Tomáš Strachota about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Pending to Closed
Normally I'd say keep this open to track the issue. In this case I think we can close it too. Even though it might not be the best UX hammer behaves consistently with the UI. Changing this will require redesign of the server part first.