Don't configure proxy at all when no server/port present
Cloned from Bugzilla:
I think ideally we could just have the installer not configure any proxy if there's only a username or password set.
So if you remove the server, then there'd be no proxy config configured anywhere.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello-installer/pull/433 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 188
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to New
- Pull request deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 188 to 114
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Katello Backlog to Katello Recycle Bin
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Not used anymore since we have http proxies in Foreman
Also available in: Atom