Using a bonded interface as provision interface should provision TFTP for all child macs as well
The intention is to be able to set a bond as a provision interface and provision a host.
refs #17485 - use IP within host's primary subnet
The host factory with the given trait overrides the primary interface's
subnet, so pass in the subnet being used to prevent the override.
#1 Updated by Timo Goebel over 6 years ago
- Related to Bug #9487: Unable to bond primary interface on provisioning added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4056 added
#3 Updated by Timo Goebel over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset edadebee981e41bbcd75bda75e32e122cb3f8b3e.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 6 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4107 added
#5 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 6 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 209
fixes #17485 - provision tftp for bond children