Align foreman configuration report expiry with Task expiry
ATM, foreman task holds the task information about a report for a default of 30 days. yet, our default report expiry policy is for a week (https://theforeman.org/manuals/1.13/index.html#3.5.4PuppetReports).
At minimum I think we should update the info to be the same, or even more aggressively (as its really the metadata about the report + the report it self which can contain a lot / sensitive information).
in my setup, I wouldnt mind to either auto delete the task upon success, or default to 1 day.
- Related to Feature #15779: Make report, puppet classes and environments importing asynchronous using foreman-tasks added
- Subject changed from Align forman configuration report expiry with Task expiry to Align foreman configuration report expiry with Task expiry
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Marek Hulán
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4073 added
- Target version set to 1.10.1
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 189
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 189 to 209
Also available in: Atom