Include template model in exported metadata
A model of a template is required for re-importing exported templates. We abused kind attribute for detection but e.g. snippets would be always imported as ProvisioningTemplate. foreman_templates plugin has already support for the model attribute and IIRC rex uses it too.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4098 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This would be great to CP into 1.14 branch since the original export was added there. OTOH it's extending the feature.
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 210
Also available in: Atom