Allow parameters and smart variable api to unhide values without changing the hidden_value flag
In the UI it's possible to unhide a hidden value just to see it's value without editing the parameter.
The api currently doesn't have an option to show the value so hiding values in the api means they have to be edited to see them.
Adding an option to unhide the values just for display means they can be hidden unless some parameter is passed.
This will allow the api and hammer to act closer to the way the UI works.
- Related to Bug #17652: Hidden flag has no impact on smart variables when using Hammer CLI added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4105 added
- Target version set to 1.10.3
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 209
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4207 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4215 added
- Target version changed from 1.10.3 to 1.11.1
Also available in: Atom