Make foreman-debug aware of Puppet4
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1390929
Description of problem:
Puppet4 files live in different locations than for Puppet3.
This tools needs changes to be able to handle them.
foreman-debug(-proxy) should grab puppet4 files too.
#1 Updated by Stephen Benjamin over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Make foreman-debug aware of Puppet4 to Make foreman-debug aware of Puppet4
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from High to Normal
#2 Updated by Eric Helms over 5 years ago
- Project changed from Foreman to Smart Proxy
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Eric Helms
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/535 added
#4 Updated by Eric Helms over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 0e0050af9ee0a57fc8e5ebc4199188fe7aeb0e7a.
#5 Updated by Eric Helms over 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 276
#6 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 1 year ago
- Has duplicate Bug #17261: Foreman debug does not collect Puppet 4.0+ paths added
Fixes #17747: Add Puppet 4 paths to debug