handle variables in listing files by ignoring
Description of problem:
The cdn mistakenly put '$basearch' into a listing file at:
And katello does not handle that as it is trying to do variable substitution.
It ends up just requesting
over and over and over forever. This is likely due to
1. Katello taking the url https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7.2/ and appending $basearch
2. Performing variable substitution on https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7.2/$basearch, resulting in https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7.2/
3. Katello fetching https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7.2/listing again, and repeating at step 1.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
All versions of katello
Always (with a broken CDN)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup a cdn mirror and add '$basearch' to one of the listing files
2. Try to list repos to enable on the redhat repos page that fetches that listing file
Request hangs and list just shows spinner