Provisioning Templates editor does not save
I've just upgraded to Foreman 1.0, and I can't save changes/create new provisioning templates. Exact steps for both cases:
For editing a template:
1. Go to Provisioning Templates, edit any template
2. Add/change anything
3. Click Submit
4. Message says template saved
5. Open up template, change isn't there
However, it does work if you make your change, click on Preview, then click on Submit.
For creating a template:
1. Go to Provisioning Templates, click on New Template
2. Enter name, template type, type something in Template editor
3. Click Save
4. Message says template saved, but the template does not appear in the list
This occurs for both Firefox and Chrome (latest versions of both).