After upgrade Content View loses puppet modules
Description of problem:
Customer with Sat6.1 working fine, one cv just for puppet modules, after migration to 6.2, the cv appear without puppet modules, but if you check inside cv they are there. The workaround was
1. Access the cv
2. Remove the puppet modules
3. Readded the puppet modules
5. In my case, I just update the ccv version of this puppet cv
6. Publish the ccv
7. Promote the ccv
Voilá, now host group or machine are able to see again puppet modules.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install sat6.1.11 and prepare the environment
2. Add puppet module and test
3. Migrate to 6.2.x
4. Check the content view according above.
No puppet modules in the content view.
See the puppet modules in the content view