Defer to dhcp providers for their intialization.
Currently dhcp api controller makes explicit calls "load_subnet" and "load_subnet_data" to initialize dhcp provider state. Majority of providers handle their initialization outside of http request-response cycle and do not rely on those methods for intitialization.
- Related to Feature #17856: SmartProxy should support multiple dhcp reservations for the same ip address added
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/502 added
- Related to Refactor #18300: Remove load_* methods that are no longer mandated by dhcp provider api added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 209
Also available in: Atom