Session authenticator keeps asking for user
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Session authenticator keeps interactively asking for user name even when a session exists and the user should be known.
#2 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 3 years ago
- edit hammer config and make sure sessions are enabled and there's no saved password and login
:foreman: :use_sessions: true
- run some command that requires authentication, eg. hammer host list
- enter credentials hammer asks for
- run the command again
- make sure hammer doesn't ask for the login name again
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|616db8eed19aeb5316bbb0124707b7b5db0efea3.