pulp-manage-db need to run after ostree is installed
Description of problem:
Satellite is creating duplicate entries for the same version OStree branch on each sync run. When syncing the Atomic Host OSTree branch, although there's no updates the same version is being duplicated.
Please find attached screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enable the ostree plugin using --katello-enable-ostree=true option with the installer.
2. Content > Red Hat Repositories > ostree > Select the repository and sync
3. Once the sync completes, sync the same repository multiple times.
4. Go to content > Products > Select Red Hat atomic host > Select the synced repository
5. Click on 'View Branches', you will notice duplicate entries.
For more info please find attached screenshot
When syncing the Atomic Host OSTree branch, although there are no updates the same version is being duplicated.
Sync should not create duplicate entries.