katello-backup should take backup of redhat-release file
Description of problem:
I was trying to restore a backup which I took a long back and wanted to first check from which OS the data was backed up. So first I checked config files. There is no way to check the sat version of backed up data and from which distro it was taken.
I think its worth adding following files in config backup:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. katello-backup /var/tmp/bk
2. tar -xvf /var/tmp/bk/config_files.tar.gz
no way check to OS from backup-up config files
we should add following files:
- /etc/redhat-release ( for os version)
#3 Updated by Christine Fouant over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello:katello-packaging|96735b22879ab48f31e51ec82657d6395b5961e2.