Provide compute resource provider name in API
In order to normalize vm_attrs in Hammer (and not only), we'd need to know the provider name of the compute resource.
#1 Updated by Daniel Lobato Garcia about 6 years ago
- Related to Feature #6344: Commands for read operations around compute profiles and attributes added
#2 Updated by Shlomi Zadok about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 6ef1dbd1277c0fbb470804980bd9b8a5a65e6b41.
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 6 years ago
- Assignee set to Shlomi Zadok
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 209
Fixes #18280 - Adds compute resource provider name
Makes the API return the provider name of the compute resource