using a filter for bastion layout/partials/table.html does not update the selected counts
|Target version:||Katello 3.8.0|
||Fixed in Releases:||
||Found in Releases:||
Create a custom table where the rows are built up in the js with a filter field (rather than a search). The filter field does reduce the displayed results, however the "Showing X of Y" does not reflect the reduced results. Selecting the select-all checkbox in the header row will show all Y selected rather than the filtered X.
- Assignee set to Walden Raines
This happens everywhere we don't use the standard search.
- Target version changed from 155 to 185
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 204
- Duplicated by Bug #18865: repo discovery select all checkbox ignores filter added
- Target version changed from 185 to 195
- Duplicated by Bug #19685: [UX] visiting Affected Repositories page for docker content view filter has repos selected but table count of zero added
- Target version changed from 195 to 219
- Assignee deleted (
- Bugzilla link set to 1566092
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Clearing release so this is re-triaged. This is important for next release.
- Target version deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 349
- Project changed from Bastion to Katello
- Category set to Repositories
Also available in: Atom