VMware vm saved with firmware set to automatic if no firmware is passed
Compute resources - VMware
If you don't pass firmware (via API) as a parameter to a new VMWare vm, the firmware is set to automatic (from the defaults) and the vm cannot be saved because of an invalid value.
#1 Updated by Timo Goebel about 6 years ago
- Related to Feature #15610: vmware should support efi firmware added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4251 added
#3 Updated by Timo Goebel about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset f394cd9127ef711254e816b7d0b20c3a3ca3b5e6.
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 6 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 209
fixes #18373 - vmware: do not pass automatic firmware to vm