[UI] As a user, I want the product content UI pages to be a table.
The product content pages are an old style +/- expansion list. They need to be changed to a searchable table.
The rows should selectable with the action being to switch to "default value" "override to yes" and "override to no".
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 114
Rename to repository sets as part of this work.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) deleted (
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/6678 added
- Bugzilla link set to 1432285
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 211
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #19274: Missing "Override to no" option for enabled field in "Product Content" tabs added
Also available in: Atom