Export Table output to CSV/Excel/PDF - Tracker
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1146867
Description of problem:
To be able to do futher (complex) analysis of data outside of Foreman it shall be possible to export Table output to CSV / Excel / PDF.
Exporting can also be handy for any dashboards to forward the output per mail e.g. for reporting to Management.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4270 added
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version set to 1.11.0
- Tracker changed from Feature to Tracker
- Subject changed from Export Table output to CSV/Excel/PDF to Export Table output to CSV/Excel/PDF - Tracker
Turning this into a tracker as full implementation will require several steps which can be done separately.
- Blocked by Feature #18760: Create method for exporting tables from the UI as CSV added
- Related to Feature #18761: allow user to select custom fields for csv export added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Assigned
- Related to Feature #18762: Make export csv available on reports table added
- Related to Feature #20255: CSV export of UI table for hostgroups added
- Related to Bug #20461: Using csv_exporter for katello csv exports ends up with empty headers and rows. added
- Related to Bug #20541: UI CSV Export of facts down not include nested values added
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom