Use Dynflow as an ActiveJob backend
For several backend tasks, we can write jobs using ActiveJob API (very simple), but the executor we had is Dynflow which did not support ActiveJob. This changed with https://github.com/Dynflow/dynflow/pull/216 , so Foreman should take advantage of that and initialize a Dynflow world to be used in its jobs.
A good first place where this could be used is on recurring jobs that need notifications.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Daniel Lobato Garcia
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4316 added
- Related to Feature #8130: Add support of async puppet / chef report processing added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 240
- Related to Bug #20908: Postpone the initialization of dynflow added
- Related to Bug #18673: Remove initialization code in favor of Dynflow added
Also available in: Atom