Icons bar on Hosts page is always present.
Icons bar (change host, edit, modify, delete, etc) is always present on Hosts page after reload because checkbox next to Name column (header row) is ticked by default.
Unchecking the box makes icons bar disappear which is expected behaviour.
By default mentioned checkbox should not be selected and icons bar not be visible.
its not check by default, but it means that you have selected a host at some point (maybe in some other page or search).
I'm aware of a limitation that when we delete a host, we don't un-flag it from the checked list.
- Category set to Web Interface
- Target version set to 1.1
- Assignee set to Robert Birnie
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom