no new packages message is shown when there is a new package on repository sync
- Sync a repo that you have access to
- add a package to that repo (run createrepo . again)
- resync the repo
- check for "No new packages" output in task
"1 package added" is shown
#4 Updated by Ondřej Pražák about 2 years ago
I encountered this today when syncing newly enabled RH repo.
1) Import manifest, enable the Tools repo
2) Go to Sync Status, select the newly enabled repo, click 'Synchronize Now'
3) Wait for syncing to finish, Result: Syncing Complete, Details: No new packages
4) Go to the synced repo through Product page
5) You will see that there are new packages that must have been added just now since this was the first repo sync